all inclusive packages
Cycling Trip – 2-4 june 2017
Climb the Giant & Peyragudes (special TDF 2017)
3 riding days, 2 nights
Details of activities proposed
A must-see cycling festival, take part with more than 700 cyclists in accompanying the giant stone statue “Octave” up to the Tourmalet col.
A never-before-seen day of cycling with a high-altitude finish at the Peyragudes altiport. A true group challenge within the scope of the Tour de France 2017.
- Friday, June 2nd: Warm-up training ride around the Lourdes area.
- Saturday, June 3rd: Raising the Giant (Col du Tourmalet), transport from hotel to departure point and return trip.
- Sunday, June 4th: Peyresourde Ascent– 2017 tour stage – Finish at the Peyragudes high-altitude altiport (16%) !
- 2 nights in 4* hotel (2 to 4-person room), breakfast included
- 2 dinners: healthy meals or traditional Pyrenees meals available
- 3 lunches (picnic buffet)
- Bike friendly hotel (secured bike garage, repair workshop, washing station, etc.)
- Support vehicle with guide
- Food provisions (energy bars, energy drinks, etc.)
- Welcoming gift
- Topographic guide including maps and GPS files
- RCP travel insurance
Does not include
- Transport to hotel
- Drinks and other personal expenses
- Tourist tax (€1.70 daily per person)
- Transfers from airport: price upon request
- Single-room supplement : €70
- Additional person (not on bike) with organized half pension: €229
Transfers to departure points, 1 ticket to spa center (baths, sauna, hamman, etc.), welcoming gift
- Additional overnight stay: price upon request
- Bike rental (Look, carbon): price upon request
- Massage, etc.: price upon request
- Cancellation insurance: €25