all inclusive packages
Advanced DH MTB Training Course
2 riding days, 1 night
Details of activities proposed
This advanced course is reserved for all those who wish to improve in downhill. Under the supervision of a downhill specialist, you can benefit from their adapted and personalized technical advice which will allow you to progress at your own pace.
The course will take place on the grounds of the Pic du Jer, several time training spot of the French national DH MTB team, and for already three years now, theater to a UCI Mountain Bike World Cup. An excellent occasion to compare your trajectories with those taken by the world’s best riders! .
Optimization of bike position, trajectories, breaking, jumps, and speed maintenance techniques.
All these factors will quickly become second nature.
- 1 night in 4* hotel (2 to 4-person room), breakfast included
- 1 dinners: healthy meals or traditional Pyrenees meal available
- 2 to-go lunches
- Bike friendly hotel (secured bike garage, repair workshop, washing station, etc.)
- Instruction from accompanying state certified coach on bike
- Lift in cable car to Pic du Jer
- Welcoming gift
- RCP travel insurance
Does not include
- Transport to hotel
- Drinks and other personal expenses
- Tourist tax (€1.70 daily per person)
- Transfers from airport: price upon request
- Single-room supplement: €40
- Additional person (not on bike) with schedule:price upon request
- Additional overnight stay: price upon request
- MTB rental (DH Commencal 2017): price upon request
- Massage, etc.: price upon request
- Cancellation insurance: €25